WHY TAKE THE RISK?
INSURE YOUR LAPTOP AGAINST THE UNEXPECTED!
Insurances are important to secure your business from unexpected costs. Why not also take care of incidents that are not covered by your Standard Warranty but can lead to unplanned disruption to your business? Insure your assets against unintentional damages such as electrical surges, accidental breakage, drops or liquid spills and don’t worry about high repair costs or finding a replacement unit. We will repair accidental damages with no additional costs to you and ensure a quick return to productivity.
For even more protection choose our Accidental Damage & Theft Insurance and be protected even if your product was stolen.
Laptops, All-in-One PCs & Tablets
- Protection in case of unintentional damages and optional also theft
- Instant support via the Toshiba Computer Cover Support Centre
- Covers the repair or replacement of your laptop and associated peripherals
- Peace of mind - offers you protection anytime and anywhere
- Premium protection - no excess insurance and no additional preventive measures required
- Quick response times - claims usually handled within 24 working hours or less
- Toshiba Computer Cover has certain common insurance exclusions such as damage caused by war, nuclear risks and sonic boom. Examples of more specific exclusions are:
- Damage which is a result of the insured deliberately damaging or neglecting an item of equipment
- Theft unless there is evidence of violet or forcible entry
- Where equipment has been left unattended in a public place
- Damage or fault that is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- An item can only be collected from a UK address; the insured is responsible for any additional carriage costs
The above are summarised examples only and full details of exclusions can be found under ‘Section 4’ of the policy wording.
Download the latest revision of the Insurance Policy Wording: