Working with Toshiba
If you have visited our Partnership in Education section you will have seen how we value establishing partnerships within the sector, along with specific initiatives, e.g. The Ambassador programme and the Digital Leaders programme.
We make working with Toshiba a flexible and mutually beneficial experience based on confidence, trust and mutual respect. Whatever your involvement within a Capital Investment project, we will offer support and help engagement with other organisations or channel partners.
Our Account Management team can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Account manager with sector expertise – single point of contact and ownership
- Understanding of your organisation – education risks and issues
- Technology updates
- Product roadmap reviews
- Evaluation units
- Briefings & Consultation event support
- Commercial Pricing support
- Technical training & Self Maintainer Programme
- Marketing initiatives, e.g. Innovation Centres
- Access to senior management
Bob Harrison, our Education Adviser and former Principal is a current school governor and consultant to the National College. Bob is a respected presenter, researcher and writer on the impact of technology on teaching and learning.
He is available to support all Toshiba partners and details of this support is available at: www.setuk.co.uk
If you are interested in working with Toshiba on any aspect of your project requirements, please go to the Contact us section of this site for details of the team.